Club Rules, Regulations
If you are interested in a membership
please contact CaudeMelbourne @ firstname.lastname@example.org
We teach you how to fly for
We have the trainers , planes and all the equipment necessary to make your experience as fun and easy as you can imagine. Just show up an give it a try !
B.M.A.C. Field Rules
1. This is a MAAC chartered field. MAAC membership (or equivalent) is required and must be displayed while flying.
2. Vehicles must use the loading and parking areas, which is up to the rear wall at the back of the club house. Do not drive in front of the club house or back up to the field tables.
3. No R/C aircraft shall be assembled or tested anywhere on the field until your transmitter(s) is in the Radio Impound or you have pinned the frequency board. Your frequency pin needs to clearly display your name and channel.
Note: 2.4GHz (Spread Spectrum) radios are exempt from this rule.
4. A radio 'range check' is required before the first flight of the day for each individual
aircraft (24 meters).
5. The announcement of runway incursions is required.
6. Noise limits may be applied if appropriate.
7. While flying, pilots and helpers must be inside the Pilot Station area. In special
circumstances, take-offs may be undertaken with the pilot and crew on the runway.
8. Electric aircraft will only be armed with batteries at the flight line or starting tables. No electric aircraft will be left unattended while armed with batteries.
9. No spotter is required with three or less planes in the air. Four or more planes require spotters for each pilot.
10. Designated “No Fly Zone” must be adhered to. Absolutely no flying is allowed
behind the flight line,or over the main road.
11. Powered gliders and other climb and glide aircraft may fly over any part of the field once at an altitude of 150 feet but not over the pits, spectators or parking.
12. “If there is no certified Instructor at the field, and if the Pilot operating the Master radio has been certified (has wings) for at least one calendar year, then that pilot is authorized to take someone up for a demonstration flight.”
13. All RC cars must be operated in the designated track area.
Normal Field Hours:
Mon through Sat. 09:00 hrs to 20:30 hrs
Sundays and Holidays 10:00 hrs to 20:30 hrs